Join the Alliance
The SafeLaunch Parent Alliance is a network of parents, grandparents and friends. We are educators and community leaders. We are business leaders who want to create a sustainable future. We are people who understand that the time to stop substance use disorder and addiction is before it starts.
We are the millions of Americans affected by addiction who want to
be part of the solution.
The Alliance informs elected leaders about the root causes of substance use disorder and advocates for initiatives that decrease drug exposure and increase protective factors.
Members of The Parent Alliance:
- Lend numerical strength to back up legislative work
- Are invited to participate in legislative advocacy
- Can attend exclusive members-only events
- Are invited to Q & A sessions with subject-matter experts
- Have opportunities to share work with other members
The downstream effects of substance use affect everyone, directly or indirectly. We invite everyone to become a member. Please contribute what you can.