Parents who have lost a child to substance use disorder are invited to become Keystone Members of the SafeLaunch Parent Alliance. Keystone Members are critical to our advocacy work and are invited to receive the benefits of membership as our gift.
The SafeLaunch Parent Alliance is a network of parents, grandparents, and friends. We are educators and community leaders. We are business leaders who want to create a sustainable future. We are people who understand that the time to stop addiction is before it starts.
We are the millions of Americans affected by addiction who want to be part of the solution.
The Alliance informs elected leaders about the root causes of substance use disorder and advocates for initiatives that decrease drug exposure and increase protective factors.
Keystone Members of The Alliance:
- Can create a memorial page for their child on our website
- Can add their child's name to our flying memorial
- Are invited to participate in legislative advocacy
- Can attend exclusive members-only events
- Are invited to Q & A sessions with subject-matter experts
- Have opportunities to share with other members
- Receive our monthly newsletter